with NEW patterns and 2018 prices- see info & photos
is our flagship product. It is a fly pattern specific kit which
contains instructions and all of the necessary materials to tie additional
Each kit contains
- A hand tied fly to follow when tying- packaged in a plastic box.
- A cover sheet containing fly origination info and the pattern recipe
as well as material preparation tips and other info.
- Very detailed tying instructions including "color" photos of the
- Premium fly tying hooks.
- Carefully, hand selected and packaged materials to tie 11 more flies.
Why buy a
- In-expensive way to try new materials, hooks, patterns and techniques.
- Proven patterns that catch fish.
- Ideal for a "beginner" or as a travel pack for the
- Designed by fly tiers for fly tiers.
- Finest materials available for best results.
Made in the U.S.A.
(closing in on 15 years of business- we are now starting to
"discontinue" kits, either because we can't get original materials any longer or
because we simply want to keep adding new kits- see below)
Click on the hyperlinks to view fly pattern photos!
Several patterns below do not have a hyperlink and photo-
we are very close to finishing these kits which we have been developing!
Streamer / Minnow / Leech / Crayfish patterns
GR-Beadbugger (olive) a wooly
bugger spin-off, great for trout, bass and steelhead.
(black) our favorite bass pattern- great
for larger trout and steelhead also.
- White Minnow (Ed Shenk
originator) great trout, bass,
- GR- Deep Minnow
great trout, bass,
saltwater, bluegill pattern.
- River "god" Fry
fry or minnow pattern for trout, bass, panfish.
- Cone-head Matuka great trout, steelhead and
bass pattern. Discontinued
- Egg Sucking Leech great trout, steelhead and bass
Ruby Eyed Leech great productive Blood leech and
Canadian Olive leech combo kit!
Full-motion Crayfish great
Crayfish pattern for Trout & Bass - Crawdad Orange & Olive combo kit!
EZ - Sculpin
great Sculpin pattern for Trout & Bass - assorted colors in
Terrestrial / Damsels / Hoppers
Wet Flies / Caddis Larva / Nymphs
- GR-Clark Creek Caddis (olive,cinnamon,caddis green)
bead-head caddis larva. Trout.
Black Stone Nymph
great trout & steelhead pattern.
- GR-Soft Hackle
(orange, yellow, purple) trout and
bluegill pattern. DVD Pattern!
(grey, olive, orange) semi-realistic pattern
for trout and bluegill. DVD
- Czech Nymph
famed caddis larva / green rock worm pattern from over seas-
trout, stealhead & panfish
- Adams (Hi-vis wing) famous Adams- trout and bluegill
(Dennis Potter version) trout and bluegill
- Para Nymph
originator) great trout and bluegill
"River god" Emerger
(Dennis Potter version) generic mayfly emerger for trout
world famous searching dry fly pattern!
originator) a foam pattern for bass,
bluegill and even trout.
- Bear's Crystal Egg
(Jeff "Bear" Andrews originator) steelhead egg pattern-
also trout and other fish.
- GR-Midges some
of the biggest fish are caught on the smallest flies- try it!
Cross-cut Mouse some
of the biggest Trout, Bass & Pike are caught MICE!
Cost and Purchase Info
( 2018 Prices! )
is sold 2 different ways:
- Individually- select from
patterns listed above @ $20.00 each which includes basic USA postage charge.
- Monthly- sign up to receive a different
kit each month- mailed right to you.
Months @ $225.00 which includes basic postage (USA)